POP UP CAMERA EXPLAINED? Do you also want to buy a smartphone with a pop-up camera, then, first of all, you should know its Advantages and Disadvantages so that you do not have any further problems.
Every day we are getting to see new invents with the Camera in the smartphone. Such as Pop up Camera, which is being liked more by the users these days. Today I will tell you about this article with details about Pop up selfie camera.
POP UP CAMERA EXPLAINED:-
Smartphone makers are giving a new shape to the Camera. He did many experiments about Selfie Camera. They aim to improve the quality of selfies or increase the screen to body ratio.
You do not get any button to take a selfie from this Camera; for this, you go automatic as soon as you select the selfie button in the camera option. With which you can easily click the photo.
Pop up Camera:
Pop-up Camera’s trend is quite popular these days; the trend of POP up Camera was first introduced in India by oppo and Vivo companies. The first pop up selfie phone was given by Vivo in its smartphone Vivo NEX, which was launched in 2018.
Many more brands have also launched this trend. In the year 2018, Vivo introduced the prototype of a pop-up selfie in MWC. It is on top of the Camera; you will have to use camera software to take a selfie.
There is no separate button for this. When you click for a selfie, one of the cameras comes out from the automatic front; the Vivo company first pops up Camera in its smartphone V17 pro.
POP UP Camera Working:
It has a small motor to take out the selfie camera. This Camera is connected with a flexible ribbon.
So when we select a selfie in the camera option to take a selfie, the motor turns on so that the Camera starts coming out and stops at a limit. It is quite fast.
Now we are going to tell what are its advantages and what are its disadvantages:
Pop Up Camera Advantages:-
- The display of the phone with the POP-UP Camera is larger than that of other phones.
- There is no scratch on the Camera, while the standard phone is afraid of scratching on the Camera.
- It looks very cool
Pop Up Camera Disadvantages:-
- It comes out automatically when a video call is received on WhatsApp and Instagram. Whether we want to talk or not.
- If the Camera goes wrong due to any reason, it will either remain outside or remain inside.
- Due to the Camera being inside, it takes more time to come out than the phones with regular Cameras.
- There is no water resistance and dust resistance in this type of phone.
- Another drawback of this Camera is that if this type of phone is pressurized or falls, then there is a risk of camera damage.
I hope you liked the our post. If you have any questions related to it, you can comment and tell us.
Thank you for your valuable time.